Saturday, September 15, 2012

FAF #32 Winners!~ {best shots of the week}

Hey all.
Phewww... 
I hope my weeks slow down just a bit.
Thank you to all that link up with us...
Just because I haven't had time to comment on everyone's entry
(like I love to)doesn't mean I don't absolutely enjoy & appreciate every single one of ya'll! YOU guys just ROCK!
Onto the Goods...
.....................................
>>>><<<<FAF # 32 Favorites / Winners >>><<<<
1st Place (aka top FINAGLER!)
MG via I Wanna Be In Pictures
Absolutely wonderful capture of her sweet grand baby boy.
The light she captured on his eyes is stunning!
*2nd Place
Stephanie via Behind the Camera & Dreaming
Darn it Steph, I know you were just one of our winners... but GIRL this photo just takes my breath away! A-Mazing. Such a joyful beautiful moment captured, & the composition is perfect!
Ohhhh... & see that sun flair! Hat off to you Miss Thing! 
 *3rd
Courtney via Following C's
I must tell you, not just this joy filled photo made me smile, but this whole post did. This mama captured some of the cutest 1st day of school photos I seen, not to mention purely fabulous photos.
Such heart & love ,in this shot especially!
.......................... 
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO LINKED THIS WEEK!!!
GRAB Some LOVE
WEEKLY WINNERS, please pick 
up your {Prize  button here}
Top /Favorites, you get a button too!

Please Stop In Tomorrow,  & link up your favorite shot(s) from the past week.  
<<FAF #33 baby!>>
Link Away! Until then... Snap Snap Away!!!! 
Wishing you a perfect weekend!

3 comments:

Drake Sigar said...

I like the last two shots in the first link, he's got a James Bond thing goin'.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

thanks so much ladies. What a nice thing to wake up to! I'll tell little fella good things happen when he cooperates with me! LOL. It may be a first and last.

Courtney said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words! They make my day:)