Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday~ sleepy town & the mama stalker


As new mommy's we all remember tip-toeing into our new bundle of joy's room...
just to make sure all is right.

Even though my precious baby has somehow turned into this big boy...
I have to admit, I still  check on him.
Not to make sure he's still breathing,
but to make sure he's not dancing on top of his dresser (using his drawers as steps),
or eating a pouch of Toy Story fruit snacks that he's managed to sneak.
(both are true stories, btw)

Then... I go to check on him...
AND this is what I see...
My sweet, innocent, precious, big bundle of joy baby boy.
Sleeping like an angel.







Love you the most, monkey.
................


Black and White Wednesday
and
 then, she {snapped}

17 comments:

Becky said...

Sooooooooooo... cute!!! :0) and LOL!!! :0) My Emma is a climber too, but she's not ventured onto the top of her dresser. He is such a character! Love to hear about his adventures (otherwise known as your heart attacks lol)... I'm allowed to laugh cause I have been there!! ;0)

Amanda said...

So sweet! I love all the colorful blankets and animals in his bed.

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Sweetest ever! I love the ragged bear he's holding, it looks very well loved :) xoxo

Susan said...

MELT!! Nothing sweeter than sleeping babies...

EMily said...

So sweet! I always check on the boy once before I head to bed!!

Unknown said...

We are having a photo contest for black and white photos. You should enter.

http://likechristmaseveryday.com/2012/03/black-and-white-wednesdays-gman-in-fort.html

Unknown said...

He's such a sweet sleeper. I'm not much of a checker these days unless she is sleeping super long. I'm so afraid I might wake her up!

Love, Chelsea said...

Love it!!!

XmasDolly said...

She is just precious. Such great shots you got. You definitely have an eye for a good memory photo. Have a great day!

Raymonde said...

They do look so cute asleep. Visiting from B/W Wednesday :)

Adrienne said...

loved watching them asleep...and those cheeks are made for kissing!

Giggle Business said...

awwwww he looks so sweet and peaceful like that. great photos

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! Photos of sleeping children are always my favorite!!

Heidi said...

I do this too, Mama. I get home from work after the girls are in bed and I always sneak in and give kisses. Can't go to bed without checking my sweeties. Also, I adore these pics. Peaceful Jax = precious.

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

So sweet!!!I love watching their eyes flutter and hear their soft breaths! But I am always afraid if I take a photo they will wake up...LOL!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Nothing sweeter than sleeping children. Nice captures.

genie said...

As the grandmother of 6 with the youngest 7years old. these pictures bring back wonderful memories. They warm my heart and give me the warm fuzzies. genie