Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quarterly top 5~ {January* February*March}


Oh. 
Talk about difficult. Trying to pick just 5 favorite photos of my favorite little face!


This picture just makes me all warm n' fuzzy inside.
This will be my favorite photo, for a long time to come!
Those eyes. Those eyes are smiling!
One HAPPY, beautiful, sweet soul.
That's my boy.

Super Jax trying to be super quiet whilst playing a game of hide & seek.
He's pretty easy to find. I can always hear his giggles across the room!

**i.love.u.this.much** 
Our 1st Jaxy made Valentine.
(Pretty sure it will forever proudly be displayed on the fridge)

One of the 1st pics I took w/ my 1st slr.
For that reason alone. I love it.
Plus LOVE his lovely genuine smile!!

What cha doin...?
Oh just playing in the snow... in late March.
Fun was had this Spring day!



Click.Pray.Love.Click It Up A Notch

Photo Challenge Submission



20 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

It's amazing to see where you're photography's gone. Love that first image. Beautiful.

Amanda said...

Beautiful pics! Love the first one!

Cropped Stories said...

These are such sweet shots! I love the expression in the second one! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I definatly love that first picture to, but they are all so lovely!

kyna... said...

OMG, hon, they are ALL great, but that first one is one of the most amazing pictures ever!!! I LOVE it!!
Love that little guy so much!
♥ Kyna

Jaymi said...

oh wow I love that first one! beautiful photography!

trulymegs said...

Your little man is adorable! Love those eyes.

Susan said...

Beautiful choices Melanie!! I love them all...especially that first close up.

Amber said...

I see why you love the first image....stunning. Snow in march....it seems like you are almost alone in experiencing that this year. Everyone has had such a mild winter.

Thanks for joining us!!

Unknown said...

That first picture is absolutely gorgeous and needs to be in a frame.

Becky said...

Melanie, that first shot is just gorgeous! I love those eyes and you can just see sweetness there for sure! These are all great! I'm jealous ya'll had snow, although, I'm pretty glad spring has sprung! More reasons to get out and use that camera!!!

Anonymous said...

How did you choose? Amazing photos - the first one is stunning.

xoxo michele

Mary Gene Atwood said...

mmmmm such a sweet subject. Don't know that I should choose a favorite, but I think #1 gets my attention! Nice work mama! Love the first slr shot as well. sigh..

Abi said...

I would never have guessed you were new to the whole SLR thing- your photography is SO good!

Serendipityissweet said...

Beautiful shots!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! these are awesome. I love that first one! Thanks for linking up with us.

Mom's Small Victories said...

Your first picture is amazing! I do love the hide and seek picture too, he seems to think he's outsmarted you with his hiding spot, but you're right there to capture the essence of his playfulness. Love it!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Well done Melanie- that first one steals the show!!! Looks like you & your new camera are getting along quite well!

Serendipityissweet said...

Gorgeous. That first one is such a stunner. You have a real talent my dear!!

Unknown said...

Great job I hope to see him tomorrow for the black and white contest! (*wink*)