Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finagle a Foto Challenge #4~ {Scavenger Hunt Winners!!}

Hello all my lovely friends!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day all!
Well, what would be more fitting for our next challenge theme than...
Green!
Thanks to the crazy super talented winner,

Finagle A Foto #4
Scavenger Hunt 
Winner is...

Congrats Amanda!
Light~ Beautiful sunset view at the beach.
Most viewed in the series

The Runners Up...
............................
This is stunning. The lines are insane!

AND the lovely 
I love the way she captures her beautiful boy, Joshua.
The light in her shots is perfect!

..........................................................

Please grab a button if ya like!

Happy Jax


Happy Jax


..........................................................

Don't forget our theme for this next week is...
***Green***
Come back & link up with us tomorrow!!

Happy St Patty's day all!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Melanie! Love linking up with you guys!!

Patrice said...

Congratulations! I've given you a blog award!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Lovely shots! the golden sunset makes me think of "on golden pond" and the second one reminds me of my trip to Chicago. Check back with you later.

Anonymous said...

Yay Thank you! I have some green* pictures tomorrow to link up :D